Music/video that I most love it!!! enjoy.

Friday, January 8, 2010

Im TOA student!

Today morning,I went to the TOA college for register!
haha,it's quite nervous lar!
First time to step in The One...haha!! Very happy until dunnoe hw to say d!!
First time met Joe,ha! She very nice and beautiful!!

My uncle and auntie fetch me there.
They take care of me,ask about all study details.
ask about the course fees,many!
They went to see my hostel,I went for a Eng test!!!
Arh.........!!!! shit...dunnoe how to describe myself !!!
Damn poor my Eng! write an Essay,and some more grammar!!
ARH!!!!! high school teaching all before. walao! I dunnoe how to circle the all answer...
damn sad de lo! Essay tittle oso,when I was junior three...I had write it before!!!

Tittle,Do u agree? students should not be allowed work part-time.
LOL.Easy rite!? I cincai write leh....aiyo...already pass up la...haiyo oso no change d la!
I hope my result on the middle level !!! hope arh....

I seat with some new toa student,thy oso get Eng test!
haha! walao...so many ques hav to answer...IQ oso got...
haha! 2hours to take the test...
after Eng test,hav to draw a ppl...in a A4 paper!
haha! I've no idea lo...then I draw myself...
A fat face! a fat body....a cute smile! hahahaha!!!!
faster finish my test! Thy all waiting at outside.

Ask a girl,she seat beside me...
she still test...ask,要素描吗?
she said HUH?!
Me said Oh,want girl in black??
She said suka hati....
Me said O.......==" (apa dia cakap)

OMg,she is Malay ar?!
In front of me...she's Korean !! arh...难怪他的动作这么粗鲁!
hahaha !!! when she spoke,scare me la...I though she Chinese!
hahaha!!! Yea...finally finish....passed up my work!

Met joe again,she said after the mark,I'll know my class and LEVEL!!!
arh...shit! thy will post for me the schedule...and class!
After this,we went to see my hostel!
Thy changed a new place for me...
thy said the damn mess!!!! arh...ugly no ac !
I hate messy toilet! and the floor lo...

thy took me to a new place...!
The house mate is a good auntie,she has 2 children study in college!
and 2 students is still studying in TOA !! have 3years jor...

She brought to the room...got ac...and toilet!!! First,I mush check the toilet!
haha,ok la...clean....and she will give us free internet!
she said dont bring boyfriend cum and stay lo.
But friends can,discuss homework....all! but cannot play!
haha! before 12 nite hav to back! wow...OMG!
hahaha! very nice har?! got alarm oso...got time oso ! ok,not bad...
I love it...she will help me find a roommate oso!!
washing machine can use oso ....if sunnoe hw to use...just give auntie!
she helps!! haha ~wow....Im damn lazy...

walk 15min will arrive college d!
I'm going to study on Jan 25 haha!
Yea~my draw suck! thy so pro la...wow!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails