Music/video that I most love it!!! enjoy.

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Everthing gona be alrite!

Im damn stupid,cox I cry whole day...
Dunnoe who can help me solve all problem...
Many idiot things across my mind...
call me to suicide! call me to hide myself...

SMS for help...___My helper,Boss.
he told me so many things,I sambil cry sambil sms...
So hurt.U cant feel tat hurt! ...childish!

After tat,Siew Yien sms me...
she asked me sumthin!...I cry again...
cant control...reading my GEO...and cry...
HW to facing!? HOW?!

Boss called for dinner...
who? Xynn,Big So,Ms.Cai,Yan...

We went thr...opposite the sino thr.
WAH! damn famish lor...
Xynn started to ask me all the things...
all swear 1st...(cute)
dunnoe why,talk and talk...
sudden,my eyes got many water drop down.
TISUE!!!!
I love the place,dark+remix music...
I love...I love...cox u all r beside me...

Thy all teach me many things,and I learn many from them!
thy all r rite,why I should tat stupid things!!!
so childish de lor...
thy made me laugh,made me happy...
I feel tat Im so lucky...so lucky...so so lucky...
Friends...are always like tat rite??
happy,play 2gether....


sorry for everything tat I did before,...
Im not children d...
everything is juz a small problem!
I have to solve it! I cant hide myself again!
facing facing facing!!!...

And I wont call myself bitch and cheap!
WONT!!!
tis all not my style!
and I hate also...

Brother,I no know why u dunwan reply me...
oso dunnoe why u call me...then dunwan answer...
everthing is juz a misunderstanding!
no'one's fault,no'one's rite!
Dunnoe wat u thinking nw...
juz let it be "natural" lar...
if u hate me,cincai lor...
haisss...I wont care bout tis jor,If care...I gonna cry again!
Shit!!!

Like boss always say wif me...
Everythin gonna be alright!
I remind myself all the time! thx...

After reach my house,Big So and Ms.cai fight?!! walao~
so funny lor~
and boss played me a song.I vry enjoy it...~
hahaha!!!

I feel vry good nw,ignore all the stupid things.

Thanks...
Boss.Xynn.Ms Cai.Yien.Theng.Zhi Sheng.BigSo.Ernest Woo.
U all here,Im ok.

[Hey Ernest,dun copy my Mr.Jesse!haha]
Woow...handsome!!!^^

Promise:

Clubbing
Tattoo
Cheong-K

不可屈服,而是去解决问题。
Eminem-lose urself 2:27a.m

Find aday let the stupid things be the end!!
We hav to speak out our feelings!!
After exam lar~

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails