Music/video that I most love it!!! enjoy.

Thursday, July 30, 2009

SPEAK it out...


Nothing can say...
just keep myself in silent mode...

Stress...
I dunnoe hw I going to faces all this problem...
Relationship,exam...

Anyway,I have to thank my all dear friendss~
especially our Boss,...help to solve my problem!
Sang many songs for me...=="
Some "pai Tiak"lar... =.="
Thanks! Xynn Xuxu Siew Yen Ah Cai Theng.
Im okey d...^^

This time no ice-cream eat...
If ordered,I oso no mood eat de...
wanna cry,but cant!
Im not children!!...

Sumthin keep in my heart...
cant speak it out!!
Im damn cheap...!! SO cheap!!
I oso hope tat I dont care about it!!
Please let forget it!! LET ME BACK TO THE TIME!

[Everthin gona be alright... we love you...]______Boss & members

Trial exam is coming,try my best best! if u think tat u can,sure can lar...izzit?! YEA..

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails