Music/video that I most love it!!! enjoy.

Sunday, May 2, 2010

My weekend =)

Sunday:Prepared to gym.
Running,attend to Loh's class and Kelvin's class
ha =)Running half hours,met a friend...
He is my friend EX bf...=_=
when I was running,he came to ask me,hey still remember him?!
hmmm...

Loh' class:很爽啊...哈哈!出力~
bobby讲我没有work out 到酱...哈哈哈!有拉~
bra全部湿完...衣服也是...
Kelvin's class:他迟到了,好像3是accident吧...
不过没什么,因为昨天是最后一堂...~ =)
全部在踢脚的时候,喊啊!喊出来啊!
Kelvin也是!上这个课,把所有的stress all work out到完出来!
哇!流更多汗了.....爽。
我上这个class,第一次attend Jason's class 我会喘到...
一直和ray上很多次kelvin的,就习惯了!
Body Attack我有一个步伐我一直都不会的。所以一直烦这个...

Loh's class...嗯,track4...那个back kick伤到了右脚...不过现在好很多了。=p
哈哈,以前都是远远看loh,昨天近近看,哇!常常运动的人果然不一样!
很好看!肌肉...皮肤!I love FF kakies~

okay okay,this is Ah peng...small peng...=)

well,that day WAS LABour day,I was planning go out with my brother...
Someone called me,cyndi.
wow! have to cancel the plan~
out with two siao po...we went to eat KFC...=( no healthy food.
after,hair cut.
after,gui ling gao" wow!
after,.....
increase 1 siao po in! KOKO~

Dinner time! steamboat buffet~
near old JJ shopping there~
very full....=)


hey,grandma here~ hmmm....Lu jia pa mhui?!

=)enjoy! thx for reading...and enjoy everyday ya!!! =D

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails