Music/video that I most love it!!! enjoy.

Sunday, May 23, 2010

I love my day =)

Last Thursday,we went to WANG KOr again...haha!!
Every time think that what lunch what breakfast...hahaha!!
simple simple eat~
this is after Bahasa Kebangsaan class,LOL.
we are going to search asal usul bahasa detail...==
after!....tak boleh tahan lahh...so lapar ed!!
eat eat eat!~~
lai min~!! haha,very big lahhh....and full also! =)
My favourite soup! Lo song tong~

Rushing assignment day!!! MY LOVE~hahaha!!
a colour, spent my 6hours to colour it...=)
do my work,till what time is it... =)
FUN! and I love what I'm doing...always =p
haha! is assignment,not assisnment! ==
Many&Chien Fong went to Hong Kong 6hours.
Lydia.
McDonald 12pm~3pm!!
Alice funny face!!
summer and his ice cream!
first time to try DOUBLE mc chicken...
have a nivce day ya!!! =)
tomorrow is monday! woooohOOOoo....I love it!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails