Music/video that I most love it!!! enjoy.

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Tired week,but fun!

The Karate kid!
Do I improve a lot!? YUPE!! I saw my before,feel want .....zzzz!!!


This week,tired.
draw so many,think so many,feel so many,talk so many&buy so many!
Friday,I went to TS and Sungei with my fellow classmate.
They'r good in shopping,buying things...pro!
non-stop buy!
I bought 3shirts,and 1pants.
Got to buy bag,but next time.

And we non-stop ate also.
morning-McDonald.
afternoon-Toilet restaurant.
night-subway.

we bought some clothes for study wear.
haha. ^^

shopping can make ppl feel tired.
but fun.

planned to do assignment on Friday night,coz its too many!
but tired.

Saturday,woke up in the early morning!
walao...tired also can woke up early!!
no choice,I used to everyday.==

RUSH RUSH RUSH...
4 figure outline.
design research.
design coloring.

not bad,a song accompany me bout 5hours like that,non-stop repeat!
I was very relaxing on my draw.
finish!that figure....==

coloring...=___________=
I felt my world is less of colorful.
=_____________=
sad.

I try my best to feel...
but,....try again...lah...

At night,went out with 3jimui.
we went to JJ watch Karate kid.
It was a fun movie,and the kid..........arhhhH!!! so Q.
LOL.same face with his father! ^^
I love the part "attitude"
nice. ^^y

went to eat supper!
McDonald.
Fillet O fish is my choice.
midnight...=______=eat.

Sunday,continue.
I was planning go for gym.
but.......arhh!!!
Tuesday.Tuesday.

continue thinking my design research.
^^

hope 2morrow is my good good day!!!! ^^

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails