Music/video that I most love it!!! enjoy.

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Love my days!

I hope it is full of color~^^
This is the NEW design for this week+nxt week!!
Ughh!! gambateh!!
Finished that design,this is the turn...see non-stop designing...^^
I wont hate it,coz Im doing what I like.

Now,too many assignment in hand.
5 figure,actually KK and SS gave many figure assignment.
He realised that and DISCOUNT!!! LOL.pasar.

Design,collage and the 20% coloring.
phiew....!! who are good in coloring,so uncle was given 2 small pics for thm^^
Mr.Yu project(the street art)
Bahasa Kengbasaan project(pass to Kelvin and Chia wen do)
=_________=

I know that Im that pro in design,but I will learn more and more!^^
go go go!!!

see my dear all seafood this Sunday!!! =)
miss them...

Next friday and saturday will go melaka with my fellow classmates!!
woOOOoooHooo!!! ^^ happy!!
we will take alot of pics back!! =)
have a nice day everyone!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails