Music/video that I most love it!!! enjoy.

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

My Life,I❤my life so much!


That day Presentation....I din wear formal...I just add a tie!
Mr.Yu said very nice...hahaha! Lazy PENG!
See! the tie is LV brand 1~


I got my SHAKE!!! Love it so much~hahaha!!



I'm Lady~Woohoo!!
first I hav to thx my two darling,Estee & Koko.
Thy helped me to choose OL shirt and heels also!!
Arh.....Thursday gonna use it!!
Something problem is when i wearing the heels....I felt that,I dunnoe how to walk.
I saw the shop crew laugh at me....==" xia sui!
But I really like it! And the OL shirt...hahaha! damn love it!
when I looked at mirror,I looked like Dato!!
hahaha!! first time ....


After history of art and design....
We went to...."lu jia" ate.
hahaha!!! I got happy thing to share!! My History~hehehe!
84% arhhhhhhhh............Im so happy!
Me and Karen,very happy and jump together,when we saw our marks!woohoo!

and we hope our Pengajian Malaysia also can get good result!
Sem 1.....gonna say TATA lahhh~

We seat at the VIP room! cool~

Every Wed,Fri,Sun....goes to FF play with Ray!!
I❤Body Combat | I❤Body Jam | I❤Body Attack
they really change my life.
I love them!
Met new friends again. Hi,Clarence.Hi Loh.Hi Jean.
few week ago,Hi Advina.Hi Kelvin.....and more!!

thy'r too awesome!!!
Sunday,we attend to body combat class...BC43! too perfect!
after this...felt some tired,attend to the class...body attack!
our leng zai kelvin instructor!! he's too rajin?!! hahaha...'yeah'

erm erm erm...hahaha! thx for reading ya! =D

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails