Music/video that I most love it!!! enjoy.

Friday, April 16, 2010

love Friday so much! happy weekend!

Show you my works

That day drew this,I felt so moody! dunnoe how to draw,cause I get many 'C'marks in my all drawing art...I vry care about it! just drew drew drew...haha!! ehhh...I felt that,not bad worr,continue!
love it! lecturers都很严的...那个不好,这个不好...
相比,如我拿高中时画的东西去...有可能是...'C-'
C-真的是让人伤心到...
lecturers严是好的,我妈米最喜欢。

昨天,lecturers在前面...show out our before and after!
that is tooooo......!! amazing!!
all of us are improve too fast!
I love before and after work...
And I din draw before...coz I was thr 25th Jan~
aiya...sad! I saw evone has done a nice job! =D
haha...so,我的高中画虽然被称赞道不行那种...
可是,现实...我必须加油一百倍。

Posted two of my drawing...因为我真的很高兴拿了B...=)
考试那张...我该反省。每次画到一样物品的时候...
就开始想到JV教的...arhhh!!
我把我学到的"一半"东西放进去而已列...
觉得....!! sad.
我想要拿高分,想,但是没有用心。...
so, hope all the subject is pass!
and after the SEM2...I gonna CHEONG! lol.

After Drawing Exam...
Hong Kong Kim Garry

Sem Break,3 weeks!!! Woooohooo~
see you guys nxt sem ya!!
I will miss you all...hahahaXX!

今天看了我们最爱Xin Ning的作品,studio~
哈!我领悟到了。
I can feel it.
I want learn with her.
I want be a TOP DESIGNER.

ok,Happy weekend! enjoy =)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails