Music/video that I most love it!!! enjoy.

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Enjoy!

SS2-lulu day

Today went to FF with Lydia...
Erm...2weeks didn't go for exercise!
haha...busy for my final project and Mid-exam...
Today I was there,everyone was asking the same QUES.
hey! Chloe,didn't see you for long time ed!
wooohoo....! =)

haha...I made a birthday card for Clarence...
that's cute! haha~phiew!
I hope she will like it,and I bought two....hmmm...haha!
Dance BC,Scott asked me"Are U dreaming?!"
Dance BA,Hooo~! Thats fun ya...haha!! Lydia dance with me,but suddenly she gave up! BTH...haha! nvm lah...aiyo~

FF lovely buddies came back from Hai Yat! syiok!!
Thank you Jean,bought me a cute key-chain...I love it!...
take pic 1st~haha!

hmm...Enjoy my life Everyday! =)
3weeks sem break,thats cool...but din have any assignment can do!
arhhh!!! haha~Monday! woohoo! Enjoy~

Happy Birthday Clarence,she's cute girl~=p

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails