Music/video that I most love it!!! enjoy.

Sunday, November 7, 2010

here Im.

this is the work...long time...ago! (2/3 weeks?) ==
woke up at midnight,because of this.
back to TOA continues do till 12pm++
and blah blah...
101 design !!! its 101!!! faint == I think till my brain "picak"!
but after i saw my work, =)
here we are, with Kenji Chai. (the red color shirt with black hat)
My daughter Dweey. =)
Dweey is the one of Malaysia's toy!
ahaha,love it? Go and get urself one! =)
before this,its white.Nothing.
We had to draw ourself,and design ourself.

My dweey is going DATE!! "pak tok" =)
sweet~ I love the pink ribbon!!

we met Kenji Chai. (graffiti artist, street art etc.)
he's cool and funny too. =)
Im one of his fans! haha.
On the top (pic)

Recently I have create a new cartoon (peng).
yea,I draw myself.
My life in TOA.
And the noodles hair == so Q!
My beloved lecturer asked me that why I always draw this kind of things..==
okay, I should "wake up" / sober?!
khmmee...
maybe he wants the fresh things! fresh!!! arrhh...
the truth is,I never try to draw that kind 'soft' things! ==
yea, I'll try it...=)
ok,1st I have my own skill. But,I realized that everything i should try and blah blah..
haha... if I want to be a success designer!

---------trip to Malacca--------

girls shopping at Malacca yay!
yea,we went to Malacca la. 踏上马六甲的地 X)

Aloo there,Peng finally here. =) ahaha.

will try to update soon! =)


LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails