Music/video that I most love it!!! enjoy.

Sunday, September 5, 2010

last weekend and this week. =)

Prepared to give a big surprise!!
us. ahaha...jie jie very serious,when she helped us to take photo...~!
she said smile!!! then ....zzz!! we just smile...ahaha!!
LMAO! too serious lahhh~
thx KO~
Saturday night.
haha! after we gave her a BIG BIG surprise~!
And I saw she cried! haha!
We never told her our planning!
while ling walked in the house,we shouted ''surprise!!''
and sang a birthday song =D
hahax! Saw ling cried,I wanna cry too...
so touch!!
jie jie so funny,coz she face was covered with mask at that time...==
Our 1st birthday cake~ ;)
bought our party things~!
Saturday morning: hungry,went to TS's Papa john for our brunch! =D
----------------------sem break-----------------------


ok,it's my 1st lesson on monday~
haha! 2:30pm drawing 2 class..
and Our lecturer is lisa and our tutor is SS.
ok,both of them are so good...
especially I love their teaching way~
I can understand what they said.
and so kind...=) wow!
hahaha....==

and tuesday...continue the drawing class~!
yea! Im so lovin it...
start our color...
the feel the feel! OMG!
cincai draw the feeling ...dont no how explain the feel...
so good arhh...!

Wednesday,what a funny day for us!
Irwin is our lecturer...=D
-laugh die me
-laugh till my tears drop!
LMAO!

wat a funny Lecturer!
some of us get boom very minutes!!
so so funny!
we will work harder and do harder!
do perfect! haha! =D
for sure, we can do it!

thursdsy,it's yesterday.
uncle was bullied me! arrrhhh...
funny! but I was a loser yesterday! arrrhh...
gonna kill him...hahaha!!
but I love to talk with him,and play with him.
both of us are so so!! childish...play kind of children things.
haha...but no one help me...T__T
wahahaa!! ok...thats all.

happy week for me,I love open skul.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails